SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 46 / 33 / (6420954 - 6421008)

6420954. Truth. Refined.
For all - believer and skeptic alike - who value a discerning mind and the rigorous application thereof - to art, culture, theology, and current events. Questions. February 27, 2013. New CS. Lewis Biography. Review up over at The Gospel Coalition. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/Zut7Mwf9BmSj. December 21, 2011. URL: http:/ tmblr.co/Zut7MwDaze3l. December 21, 2011. Tullien Tchividijian: What Is True Spirituality? If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “...
truthrefined.tumblr.com
6420955. NTR (Noori Truth Reflector)
NTR (Noori Truth Reflector). NTR presents the collection of my articles, reports, photos and videos. Thursday, April 10, 2014. Afghan elections: Ballot Shortage, Calm before Storm. More than 7 million Afghans, one third of whom women, cast their votes on April 5. Presidential and provincial councils elections. Alongside the general public, April 5. 2014 proved a historic day for the Afghan National Security Forces as for the first time the ANSF acted in collaboration with each other and ensured the secur...
truthreflector.blogspot.com
6420956. Truth Refuge
truthrefuge.com
6420957. TRUTH REJOICES – EXPLORING GOD'S LOVE AND OUR IDENTITY
EXPLORING GOD'S LOVE AND OUR IDENTITY. Contributed by a friend who desires to remain anonymous. Have you ever had a bad day on the way to accomplishing a goal or reaching an objective? Am I proud of this? Would I like to always carry on for the higher objective and for the glory of God? What would that look like? It would look like the difference between “living” and being alive and “dying.” When we quit, we are in death mode. I do not know! Who is led into sin, and I do not inwardly burn? Don’t be...
truthrejoices.com
6420958. உண்மை உறுதிப்படுத்தப்பட்டு வரையறுக்கப்பட்டவுடனே, அது பொய்யாக மாறிவிடும்
உண்மை உறுதிப்படுத்தப்பட்டு வரையறுக்கப்பட்டவுடனே, அது பொய்யாக மாறிவிடும். மழலை மொழி. சிந்தனை. ஆளுமை கரைதல். W3தமிழ் எழுதி. என் குருவி. உறவோடிருப்பவர்கள். பரிமாணங்கள். அறிவியல். ஏஆர்.ரஹ்மான். குட்டிக் கதைகள். குறும்படம். சமூகம் சேவை. சாதனையாளர்கள். சிரிப்பு. சிவாஜி. சே குவரா. தன்னம்பிக்கை. தியானம். தொழில் முனைவோர். நகைச்சுவை. நற்சிந்தனை. படம் பேசும். படித்ததில் பிடித்தது. பதிவு வட்டம். மனோபாவம். விவேகானந்தர். வீடியோ படங்கள். வேதாத்திரி மகரிஷி. வைரமுத்து. மேயல் வெளி. ஓஷோ - தமிழ். என் பாரதி. டெவி...அதை...
truthrelativism.blogspot.com
6420959. "The TRUTH"
Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
truthreleased.com
6420960. Truth, Relief, Love | collective in nature.
Truth, Relief, Love. Stay in the loop. Add yourself to our email list, we will contact you only when it's worth while. This site is a collaborated effort in partnership with Colin Blair Mitchell. A draft of concept is currently in the pipes. please consider subscribing, sharing is caring and we want your help! Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. You may use these. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Notify me of new posts by email.
truthrelieflove.com
6420961. Truth Religion | Truth Religion
truthreligion.com
6420962. Truth Remains
There is God’s Word. This is my rock and anchor. On it I rely, and it remains." - Martin Luther.
truthremains.org
6420963. TruthRemedy
Searching for truth and answers in a world of black, white, and gray. Saturday, January 2, 2010. Or, how is it that I have been given so much yet seem incapable of bringing some kind of dramatic or significant change to those in need? Or more importantly how do my free time and quite time become my mission? For now I don't entirely know, but one day I hope to see more clearly than I do now. Sunday, November 15, 2009. As for me and my household. Who is this God? So, how do we stay free? How do we fight?
truthremedy.blogspot.com
6420964. Tim Paul's CCPRO Blog
Tim Paul's CCPRO Blog. TruthRengade Marketing (Your Number One Skill). Friday, March 6, 2009. Why Did We Join Carbon Copy Pro? The number one skill in creating a large business is.Marketing. You may have a great product or service, but it means nothing if your target market doesn't know about it. Traditional methods of getting your product or message out to world has been. Expensive or difficult. That paradigm has changed thanks to the The. Is where business is being done;. Teaches you how to leverage the.
truthrenegademarketing.blogspot.com
6420965. Truth Renewed Ministries
Support Us While You Shop. 238 N Main St Suite C. Keller, TX 76248. 12650 N Beach St Ste#114 PMB53. Fort Worth, TX 76244. Truth Renewed is a nonprofit organization that provides services for NO CHARGE and is solely operated by donations only. All sessions are Biblically based and homework will be given at the end of each session, to be completed on their own. This allows responsibility for each individual to solely seek God for purpose, wisdom, and direction. Parenting teenagers and children. The radios ...
truthrenewed.org
6420966. TruthReport – Dedicated to Bringing You the Truth, Always.
Why the World Needs WikiLeaks (And Others Like Them). Berlin My organization, WikiLeaks, took a lot of heat during the run-up to the recent presidential election. We have been accused of abetting the candidacy of Donald J. Trump by publishing cryptographically. The Fate of Julian Assange With a Trump Presidency. WikiLeaks Asks President Trump for Pardon? Gridlove is an attractive WordPress theme based on a grid framework. With many layouts to choose from you’ll have your website running in no time.
truthreport.net
6420967. Truthreport.org
This domain may be for sale. Backorder this Domain.
truthreport.org
6420968. Truth Reporter - The Truth Is Out There!
The Truth Is Out There! 4 Jul, 2015. The Stalin Cult … which was originally called the Cheka and later became known as the GPU, NKVD and finally, KGB. Knowing that his merciless behavior would no doubt lead to attempts at his.. 2 Jul, 2015. Argentine Official Says Alberto Nisman 'Tricked' Into Believing Iran Conspiracy. In AMIA bombing" /. 1 Jul, 2015. In AMIA bombing" Report backs Nisman's claims on Argentina- Iran conspiracy. 30 Jun, 2015. 29 Jun, 2015. Lastest Iran Conspiracy News. Iranian General Sol...
truthreporter.com
6420969. truthreports.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
truthreports.com
6420970. Welcome truthresearch.com - BlueHost.com
Web Hosting - courtesy of www.bluehost.com.
truthresearch.com
6420971. Truth Research - This Domain Is For Sale
This domain is for sale. For more information and to make an offer:. Email us at: info@truthresearch.net.
truthresearch.net
6420972. TRUTH RESEARCH FOUNDATION
ATLAS OF CREATION - I. ATLAS OF CREATION - II. ATLAS OF CREATION - III. HOW FOSSILS OVERTURNED EVOLUTION:. MILLIONS OF PROOFS THAT REFUTE DARWINISM. THE TRANSITIONAL FORM DILEMMA. ONCE OPEN A TIME THERE WAS DARWINISM. A HISTORICAL LIE: THE STONE AGE - I. A HISTORICAL LIE: THE STONE AGE - II (Article). NEW FOSSIL DISCOVERY SINKS EVOLUTIONARY (Article). THE EVOLUTIONIST TRADITION OF CONCEALING FOSSILS (Article). THE FOSSIL RECORD REFUTES EVOLUTION (Article). FOSSILS HAVE DISCREDITED EVOLUTION (Movie).
truthresearchfoundation.net
6420973. Truth Research
The Truth; And nothing but the truth! Fight the Infowar today! Wednesday, January 14, 2009. New World Order: We Own Them All! After listening to a recent Alex Jones show, I was inspired by Steve Quail's comment about the recent meeting Barrack Obama had with all the current living presidents. Here is an image I made showing these presidents as puppets of the New World Order. Thursday, January 8, 2009. RAND Corporation: We Need Another World War. FIND MORE ON THIS IMPORTANT STORY HERE. A paper detailing Z...
truthresearchnow.blogspot.com
6420974. truth resists simplicity.
I'm Sarah. Twenty-One. USA. Words matter too much to me. I'm majoring in culinary. I love to read. Robert Frost. Ocean. Disney. Writing. In love with the idea of love. Sebastian Stan. Ricky Gervais. Ed Sheeran. Beatles. John Green. Nerdfighters. Hank, it all comes down to the fact that the truth resists simplicity."-John Green. Turn on: a very nice pen with an even flow of ink. My Wife Left Me With Nothing But A Dog, So I Started This Fun Photo Series. Finally an opinion that matters.
truthresistssimplicity.tumblr.com
6420975. Truth Resolved
Thursday, November 29, 2012. Making Success Certain in Uncertainty. The rise and set of the Sun. Which of the four does not belong? This is how the majority of people think. Unfortunately, many of these individuals attempt to launch a new business or project with this defeated mentality. Unadmittingly, they do not believe in their own vision. They doubt in private what they promote in public. Although these definitions are popular, yet they are nonetheless self-centered, self-dependent, and unattainable.
truthresloved.blogspot.com
6420976. Truth Resonance Gong by Torry Fountinhead
truthresonancegong.com
6420977. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
truthresonates.com
6420978. Price Request - BuyDomains
Url=' escape(document.location.href) , 'Chat367233609785093432', 'toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=640,height=500');return false;". Need a price instantly? Just give us a call. Toll Free in the U.S. We can give you the price over the phone, help you with the purchase process, and answer any questions. Get a price in less than 24 hours. Fill out the form below. One of our domain experts will have a price to you within 24 business hours. United States of America.
truthresource.com
6420979. 回应中国反邪教协会之不实指控 :
Published July 7th, 2014 by admin. 2014年6月27日 水流职事站严正抗议中国反邪教协会 CACA 对水流职事站和倪柝声、李常受职事所作不实、诽谤的指控,错误地将这份职事与在中国涉入犯罪活动、扰乱社会秩序的团体混为一谈。 我们尤其反对中国反邪教协会近年刊登的海报,将我们的出版品贴上邪教文宣的标签,并反对中国反邪教协会所作的声明,2014年6月3日中央电视台 CCTV 根据该声明称李常受是 呼喊派 创始人,以水流职事站为其 中心 ,以上陈述均为不实。 根据中央电视台的报导,中国反邪教协会进一步将水流职事站和李常受的职事,联于全能神 又名 东方闪电 邪教。 Published July 7th, 2014 by admin. Published July 7th, 2014 by admin. David Aikman, Ph.D. 屡获奖项的平面和广播媒体人,畅销书作家,以及多家媒体的国际事务评论撰稿者。 著书甚丰,包括 耶稣在北京 Jesus in Beijing 和 葛培理 生平与影响 Billy Graham: His Life and Influence。
truthresourcelinks.com
6420980. Home - Truth Resource Room
Bible Resources Available to Your Church Members. Affordable subscriptions available for all sizes of congregations. Unlimited Access to the Truth Library. Our Truth material is available to your congregation’s members UNLIMITED as long as you are subscribers. Take advantage of all this great Bible study material and improve your members’ knowledge and relationship with Christ. Online Storage for Your Congregation's Material. Does your congregation have a lot of their own materials?
truthresourceroom.com
6420981. Welcome to Truth Resources, L.P. - Crude Oil, Condensate & Gas Marketing Leader
Formed in 2004, Truth Resources is a crude oil, and condensate marketing and consulting company with over 70 years of combined experience in the industry. Our customers are primarily independent exploration and production companies. We have significant long term relationships with refining, pipeline, transportation and marketing companies which allows us to access better values and transportation services for our customers.
truthresources.net
6420982. Truth Resources
It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself." - Thomas Jefferson. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that. They are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among. These are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights,. Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the. Consent of the governed." - Unanimous Declaration of Congress on July 4, 1776. Bypass t...
truthresources.org
6420983. Sign In - TRU Gaming
Welcome to TRU Gaming. Start new topics and reply to others. Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates. Get your own profile page and make new friends. Send personal messages to other members. Apply to be part of different teams. Chat with other TRU members. Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Our website uses cookies t...
truthrespectunity.com
6420984. Home
truthrestaurant.com
6420985. Truth Restoration | Official Site | Bible study tools, including keyword and topical searches, Biblical discussions, and interviews
Call: (530) 350-0087 Email: info@truthrestoration.com. Your word is truth - John 17:17. He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him - Hebrews 11:6. We are happy you are here; we encourage you to use the search tools on this site to help you in your Bible Studies! Do Keyword and Topical Searches or simply look up Passages. We welcome your comments, questions, or ideas. Thanks! For tips on how to search and use the other tools on this site.). BIBLE STUDY CONFERENCE CALLS. For a free User Account.
truthrestoration.com
6420986. Truth Retold
Loading. Please wait. Or Create an account. Your cart is empty. There are no items for comparison. The Gentleman’s Range. Click to View Products. The Gentleman’s Range. Click to View Products. The Gentleman’s Range. Click to View Products. The Gentleman’s Range. Click to View Products. Olive and Brown Check Flat Cap. Lodengreen Wool Flat Cap. Lambswool V Neck Pullover. Wool 8-Piece Tweed Cap. Irish Poplin Striped Tie Sky Blue. Fine Black Leather Driving Gloves. Silk Paisley Pattern Pochette.
truthretold.com
6420987. My Life as an Army Wife | Real. Simple. Truth.
My Life as an Army Wife. Real Simple. Truth. Why this Christ Follower is over Christmas…. December 14, 2014. I was seven and I was very aware of some things going on in our home. I knew that we were very poor, not destitute, but only one missed day of work from it. I knew that my dad was worthless in the fiscal department, making him my Momma’s third child. And I knew that Christmas was stressing my momma out. I wonder if she even knows why we celebrate Christmas? I wonder if she knows that her children ...
truthreturns.wordpress.com
6420988. "truth Revealed"
MY MOTIVE IS TO SAVE OUR MUSLIMS AND NON MUSLIMS FROM FIRE OF HELL AND GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT PATH :) :). 9679;══════════●ஜ۩۩ஜ●════════════●. Assalaam u Alaikum, (Friday) REMINDER. 2 Have a Ghusal and Wearing Perfume if available. 3 Salaat al-Jumu’ah (Friday prayer). 4 Making lots of du’aa’. (between the time the. Imam sits down until the time the prayer is over. And after `Asr until sunset). 5 Reading Soorat al-Kahf. 6 Sending a lot of blessings upon the Prophet. I guarantee a house in Jannah. 9679;&#9...
truthreveal.blogspot.com
6420989. Truth Revealed - Home page
Thursday, 01.12.2017, 8:53 PM. Truth Has Come And Falsehood Perished. Middot; Polls archive. Total of answers: 16. I am trying to build this website as a combination of all the available websites. This will be a comprehensive study location for the ones in search for truth. All the websites defending Islam under one banner. With the help of Allah (S.W.T.) we will be doing our best to put forward things. Read the instructions before you start using the website:. Create a free website. Make a free website.
truthrevealed.at.ua
6420990. Truth Revealed – The Truth Shall Set You Free
Feel free to look around. Ready to begin your journey? Click the button below. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt ...Welcome t...
truthrevealed.co.za
6420991. truthrevealed.com -
truthrevealed.com
6420992. Home - Truth Revealed
The Concept of God in Islam and Christianity. Jesus, the Son of God. Why is it necessary for Jesus to die on the Cross? Truth Revealed Book English. Truth Revealed Book Hindi. Truth Revealed Book Malayalam. Truth Revealed Book Bengali. Truth Revealed Book Urdu. Th We assume that they have investigated the subject and know, fully well, what they are talking about. It is said, If you told a lie big enough and often enough, people would eventually believe it. Sometimes we may believe things either becau...
truthrevealed.info
6420993. truthrevealed.net - Registered at Namecheap.com
This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! This domain is registered at Namecheap. This domain was recently registered at Namecheap. Please check back later! The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither Parkingcrew nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers.
truthrevealed.net
6420994. Truth Revealed International Ministries | Palm Bay, Florida
Bishop Merton L. Clark. New Member’s Class. Sunday 8am Worship Service. Sunday 11am Worship Service. 8am and 11am Every Sunday. 6pm 1st Sunday of the Month. Asa the Reformer When you think…. The First Super Hero. When I grow up, I want…. 2838 Palm Bay Rd. Palm Bay, FL 32905 (321) 952-5151. Bishop Merton L. Clark. New Member’s Class. Sunday 8am Worship Service. Sunday 11am Worship Service. 8am and 11am Every Sunday. 6pm 1st Sunday of the Month. Asa the Reformer When you think…. The First Super Hero. Will ...
truthrevealed.org
6420995. Right Brain Media
truthrevealed.rightbrainmedia.com
6420996. Michael Goering Ministries - HOME
Create a free website. Start your own free website. A surprisingly easy drag and drop site creator. Learn more.
truthrevealedconference.com
6420997. Truth Revealed
Sunday, 16 September 2012. YES EVEN DOING THIS IS SHIRQ! 8220;Verily, Allaah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him in worship, but He forgives except that (anything else) to whom He pleases . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:48]. Narrated by Abu Bakrah, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Shall I not tell you of the most serious of the major sins? 8217; three times. We said, ‘Of course, O Messenger of Allaah! SACRIFICING TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE OTHER THAN AL...
truthrevealedd.blogspot.com
6420998. Truth Revealed-Pakistan | Revealing the truth and nothing more…
Revealing the truth and nothing more…. انگلی کٹوا کر شہیدوں میں نام. پابندی ہٹنے کے کچھ عرصے بعد میں بھی فیس بک پر نظر آنے لگا۔ یہ وہ موقع تھا جب کچھ لوگ حیرت کے سمندر میں غوطے لگاتے رہ گئے، کچھ لوگوں نے مجھے خوش آمدید کہا اور کچھ لوگوں نے پہلے کی طرح اپنی جیت کا جشن منایا کہ دیکھو یہ وہی شخص ہے جو ہمیں منع کرتا تھا آج خود یہاں موجود ہے اور مجھے “موسمی مولوی” کا خطاب بھی عطا کردیا گیا۔. By Khurshid Khan •. Posted in Domestic issues. کتب خانوں کی کمیابی اور مطالعہ کا فقدان. By Khurshid Khan •. یقینا نہیں۔...
truthrevealedpakistan.wordpress.com
6420999. truthrevelation.com - Registered at Namecheap.com
truthrevelation.com
6421000. Truth Revelations
Making sense of the current Middle East Crisis and the increasing World Chaos in the weather, finances, morals, Islamic Terror and the much feared and fast approaching nuclear holocaust popularly known as 'Armageddon'. Presenting solutions for preservation of self and loved ones. Monday, August 28, 2006. Posted by OvadYah Avrahami @ 4:43 PM links to this post. Monday, August 21, 2006. What the Palestinians have lost in the War. A Great Loser of the War in Lebanon. By Shalom FreedmanAug 20, '06 /. This me...
truthrevelations.blogspot.com
6421001. The Empowered Blogs | TruthReview.com
TruthReview.com Being Positive Will Propel You To Success. Thank you for visiting my blog. If you are new here, please enter your information into the form within the side bar. If you enjoy my content, please share with your friends on Facebook and your followers on Twitter. I love to receive feedback in the comment area of each post. E Mobile Code – SHAM EXPOSED. May 11, 2014. E Mobile Code – SHAM EXPOSED Continue Reading. June 14, 2012. Access Income NONSENSE Continue Reading. June 14, 2012.
truthreview.com
6421002. Truth Reviews | Reviews About The Best Products
Reviews About The Best Products. Best Binary Options Trading Signals Review-Must Read Before Trading. E Mobile Code Review-Best Mobile Marketing Software. We all know that mobile devices are a part of the modern world today, but how can smart marketers use those in their advantage. By promoting smart products and interesting items on the mobile applications of people, one can make serious money. EMobile Code is the application that will do just that. How is it possible? How can I have that? Is it a scam?
truthreviews.com
6421003. Bluehost Reviews What's The Truth?
Bluehost Reviews What's The Truth? Tuesday, October 15, 2013. Now let's get started building your first blog! Not wanting to miss an obvious opportunity, I joined the website bandwagon. If you require assistance with technical issues or need professional copy written, please send me an email! Actually people do appreciate it when they see things like tables that list products side by side with another column of features provided by each. Godaddy Need help deciding between Godaddy and Bluehost reviews?
truthreviewsonline.blogspot.com
6421004. Online Reviews That Boost Business Value — Coming Soon
This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace. If you can read this page it means your installation was successful! The owner of this website is working on making this site awesome. Why not bookmark it. And come back again later. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Are you the Site Owner? To your WordPress installation and prepare your site for launch. To launch your site just click the link in the banner at the top of the screen. Make My Site Look Like the Demo.
truthreviewsonline.com
6421005. Truth.Revisited
Truth is Chaos, Revisiting is Understanding. Words for my enrichment. Chronicle my existence,. This is my truth, revisited. I’m still writing. Working on the next book. September 1, 2014. I’d not fall away… in spite of the silence. with so much to live and to die for… this love is golden. March 17, 2014. There was something about God and gods and humans and fuck ups and apologies and pride and tears and lies and light and darkness. But i can’t remember how it goes. Blending and bending and folding,.
truthrevisited.com
6421006. Truth Revival- The New Beginning Begins Now
Truth Revival- The New Beginning Begins Now. View my complete profile. The Next 100,000 Begins: Maui Elections, Long Stra. More Motivations, Battened Hatches, and Calling Ti. My inoculation and motivations: When I thought I m. Wordplay, Taoism, Buddhism: Acknowledging the Prim. Arrogance and Humility, Greenwald and Snowden, Not. People as Toasters and Constitution Cola Redux (Ou. Notesworthy 3 of 3: Without Honor or Truth, Corrup. Notesworthy 2 of 3: Narrower Definitions of Palata. A single word I say.
truthrevival.blogspot.com
6421007. Welcome
We are missionaries on full time deputation going to the 28 million people of Venezuela, South America. We are excited to see over and over in our lives the way God directs and leads. We are humbled to have the opportunity to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
truthrevived.com
6421008. Welcome
We are missionaries on full time deputation going to the 28 million people of Venezuela, South America. We are excited to see over and over in our lives the way God directs and leads. We are humbled to have the opportunity to serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
truthrevived.org