SITEMAP

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Current Range: 18 / 44 / (2511752 - 2511806)

2511752. Brooke's Blog
When life gets to hard to stand.KNEEL. Thursday, January 15, 2009. Alright, so I finally decided it was time to update. honestly you guys arn't missin much. I am in 10th grade now, woo! Not really, I am not doing anything new, no clubs, no teams, just being a good student getting good or decent grades. I'm very thrilled to have the 1st semester end however, because it has been a hard one. And sorry I don't really have any pictures to show! Posted by Dancing Queen. Saturday, August 30, 2008. Sorry guys it...
thedancingqueenbrooke.blogspot.com
2511753. DancingQueenBus
thedancingqueenbus.com
2511754. the dancing quill
He knelt three times. A hat-trick, they say, th ree's a lucky number. And here we are at a milestone and oner;. An anniversary of t he first time you got down on your knees, a. Nd sealed it with a kiss. I realise we were foolish a. If only by the slightest but truely quaint. I'm glad I made the decision I made for I. Now am here to have made a. Nother decision when you knelt b. Efore me the second time round. You are simultaneously loved and hated. You do love and hate me simultaneoulsy, granted. I need ...
thedancingquill.blogspot.com
2511755. Home | The Dancing Quilter
Selections from $1,000 & Up. Selections from $2,000 & Up. Selections from $3,000 & Up. Dancing or Quilting… What could be more Fun! This site is under construction, but our Grand Opening will be coming soon! Don't miss Shandra's upcoming show at the Fairmont Center May 15 - 30. 2015 The Dancing Quilter.
thedancingquilter.com
2511756. Home Page
Click here to view your cart and price. Art and Limited Edition Prints. PART 4 NORTHERN ARIZONA FLAGSTAFF AND MORE ARTISTS. NORTHERN ARIZONA AND THE GRAND CANYON. NORTHERN ARIZONA TOWNS, MUSEUMS, AND SERENDIPITOUS DISCOVERIES. NORTHERN ARIZONA'S HIGH DESERT AND MOUNTAINS. HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY TO THE GALLERY! PART 4 NORTHERN ARIZONA FLAGSTAFF AND MORE ARTISTS. NORTHERN ARIZONA AND THE GRAND CANYON. NORTHERN ARIZONA TOWNS, MUSEUMS, AND SERENDIPITOUS DISCOVERIES. NORTHERN ARIZONA'S HIGH DESERT AND MOUNTAINS.
thedancingrabbitgallery.com
2511757. My Site
This is my site description. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedancingrat.com
2511758. The Dancing Raven's Stones and Wire
The Dancing Raven's Stones and Wire. My 2nd Sunday at the flea market. No fleas in sigh. And some cuties by request -. Mary, Mary, quite contrary. Th. A group of bookmarks. Ive made some bookmarks. I also learned that I. View my complete profile. Sunday, July 12, 2009. My 2nd Sunday at the flea market. No fleas in sight. It was nice to meet a few who also made chainmaille (one of the bracelet I saw was really nice). Cool to talk to other maillers :). Friday, July 10, 2009. And some cuties by request -.
thedancingravensstonesandwire.blogspot.com
2511759. The Dancing Reader
Wondering what books I got this past week? Click here to see my Weekly Book Haul! Thursday, August 23, 2012. LAST POST ON THE DANCING READER: See you on the other side? So, I know, way back in February, I made a similar post. Talking about leaving this blog. That was because I was too busy and couldn't find the time to blog anymore. That was a lie. Because clearly, I just had a stressful month and I could have just taken a hiatus. Well, I'm leaving this blog because of the following reasons:. I'm very, v...
thedancingreaderreviews.blogspot.com
2511760. The Dancing Rest | Art and Artist, Song of the Day, Poem of the Day, Science, Travel
Art and Artist, Song of the Day, Poem of the Day, Science, Travel. Poem of the Day: The Lost Generation by Jonathan Reed. August 16, 2015. I am part of a lost generation. And I refuse to believe that. I can change the world. I realize this may be a shock, but. Happiness comes from within. Is a lie, and. Money will make me happy. So in thirty years, I will tell my children. They are not the most important thing in my life. My employer will know that. I have my priorities straight because. I tell you this:.
thedancingrest.com
2511761. The Lite Rider
Today’s riding lesson was interesting. All of it was done at trot. We did the “hold the crop under your thumbs” exercise all lesson. I really liked this exercise. I didn’t have to think about my hands! Having their position dictated by the crop meant other things lined up better, too. Right! I can employ this exercise on my own — and my trainer recommends I do so. We also worked on letting the legs/feet flop – meaning relax more. I am hoping our current work, coupled with the 10 months (that seemed like ...
thedancingrider.wordpress.com
2511762. Blog de thedancingRnB - Blog de thedancingRnB - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. CouCou- - - -. Dans un coin trop pouurri et p (59). Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Celib ou pas: CELIB. AIME: C POTES, SON STYLE ET SHOPPING. AIM PO/ LES PROFS ET LES COURS. Ui du champagne red bull. A TOI DE TE PESENTER EN 1 COM'S. Ou poster avec :. Retape dans le champ ci-dessous la suite de chiffres et de lettres qui apparaissent dans le cadre ci-contre. Posté le mercredi 18 novembre 2009 07:35. Modifié le samedi 19 décembre 2009 07:24. N'oublie pas...
thedancingrnb.skyrock.com
2511763. Thedancingroad.com
thedancingroad.com
2511764. The Dancing Robot
Kamis, 06 April 2017. Window Remedies � You Can Add Type In Your Residence. Home windows are very expressive and they define a room since they're probably the most noticeable. For this reason nothing makes a more instant assertion concerning the design of your home than window treatments. The d? Options in merchandise and elegance. Prior to purchasing window treatments, there are quite a few factors to think about. These embrace the d? The customized window remedies are also out there in seve...
thedancingrobot.blogspot.com
2511765. Index of /
Apache Server at www.thedancingrobot.com Port 80.
thedancingrobot.com
2511766. The Dancing Room | Young children's dance studio in Murray, Utah
Young children's dance studio in Murray, Utah. Click here to register. Offering classes for boys and girls from ages two to seven years of age. Quality Instruction Not only do I have a love and passion for dance and children I have a degree in Dance Education from Brigham Young University. In addition to my years of intense technical training my university studies included subjects such as dance pedagogy, anatomy, and kinesiology. This has given me an understanding of how the […]. The Blissful Blog Theme.
thedancingroom.com
2511767. The Dancing Rooster Press - Home
The Dancing Rooster Press. Meet Our Resident Author, Grace A. Jaye. Why The Dancing Rooster? We are a small boutique press currently engaged in Kindle exclusives. We represent the works of Grace A. Jaye currently. Her four novels cover many different genres from alt-history, historical fiction (minus the "bodice ripping" of so many of that genre), and dystopic fiction of a horrific future era. If you are interested in learning more about our services, please see our services page here.
thedancingroosterpress.com
2511768. Community Fusion Dancing in Denver and Westminster - The Dancing Root
Unearth Your Dance Potential. 30 Day Challenge Calendar. 30 Day Challenge Instructors. Some people call it Fusion Dancing. But that only scratches the surface. Community Fusion Dancing in Denver and Westminster. Fusion Dancing at the Dancing Root. Look at the sidebar to the left for event details! Respect for self and each other. Expressing our true selves. We use a sliding scale for our entry fee; this way everyone can get in and monetary appreciation is optional and open. Any dollar amount between ...
thedancingroot.com
2511769. The Dancing Rose
Wherein the author discusses needlework, mostly, from knitting to quilting, but is likely to go off on tangents at frequent intervals. With some effort at categorizing, though it may not seem so at times. NYS Farm – updates. Life As She Is Lived. In Search of Dessert. Think On It - Philosophy from an Umbrian Farm. Waiting for my Husband. Thursday, June 5. Here they finally are! One pair of Azure socks, knit, washed, blocked, and now tidily folded in my sock drawer. I am so proud of me I could bust! Why, ...
thedancingrose.blogspot.com
2511770. thedancingrunner | living, dancing, running, loving life…
Living, dancing, running, loving life…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. January 13, 2017. Happy Friday to you! Good times. Good times indeed! This gif, I tell ya. It never gets old. Let’s get to the faves, shall we? So many faves, so little time. Ya’ll, I’m bringing it back. It’s just so catchy. 8211; Aikido principles that can benefit your running. I am all about it. A fun time at the last elite Yelp event. Blowout bash at the Drybar salon. How was your week? January 12, 2017. So we ...
thedancingrunner.com
2511771. thedancingrunner | living, dancing, running, loving life…
Living, dancing, running, loving life…. Skip to primary content. Skip to secondary content. Throwback Thursday – Thank You, Running. August 13, 2015. 7 miles this morning enjoying some beautiful coral skies. I am very much looking forward to a little rest day tomorrow before my Saturday long run! Bring on 20 miles. So the folks over at Brooks inspired me to write my #thankyourunning. Story today and why I have so much gratitude for this wonderful sport. I’ve also been able to enjoy my running and focus o...
thedancingrunner.wordpress.com
2511772. The Dancings!
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned in life: It goes on! This is an actual, word for word, misspellings and all excerpt from Braelin's Journal. I'm not going to feel bad about putting it on my blog because she left it on the kitchen table.what does she expect? I'm going to read it, and when I think it's this hilarious and telling into the life of my nine year old, I'm going to share it as well. You can think I'm a terrible parent, I really don't care. :). Today: October 26, 2010 (Tuesday).
thedancings.blogspot.com
2511773. The Dancing Scholar
Monday, May 17, 2010. Down Through the Looking Glass Once More: Viewing Lolita with a Psychoanalytic Lens. 8220;Let the credulous and the vulgar continue to believe that all mental woes can be cured by a daily application of old Greek myths to their private parts” – Vladimir Nabokov. 8220;The trauma connected with this phase is that of castration, which makes this phase especially important for the resolution of the. Over this time, you began to deal with your separation anxieties (and your all-encompass...
thedancingscholar.blogspot.com
2511774. the-dancing-school
thedancingschool.com
2511775. Blog de thedancingSH0ES - Confused ♥ - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. 8202;                    . Les amis sont refusés. Icon ; Emma Watson. Harry Potter Saga avant tout! Merci aux 93 fans ♥. Version 3 de TDS. 8202;                    . Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! Bon, je commence. Déjà, WTF? Les honneurs, kiffs, partages, transformations de gestion, etc . On est bien loin du skyrock de quand j'ai commencé. Je me revois encore à faire mes habillages tout simple, sans 30.000 écritures ou billages différents! Chansons n'...
thedancingsh0es.skyrock.com
2511776. The Dancing Shadows
Wednesday, March 29, 2017. Labels: #TheDancingShadows #ImmunityLemonCat #LemCatBlogspot. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). View my complete profile. More- Hai, Lemunz! Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.
thedancingshadows.blogspot.com
2511777. The Dancing Shoe | Dance Shoes and dancewear
Dance Shoes and dancewear. Dance Mementos and Inspiration. Capezio Women’s CG17 Fluid Tap Shoe. Amazon.com price at August 13, 2015 11:44 pm EDT - Details. AlmaDanza Women’s Practice Dance Shoes A264301. Amazon.com price at August 13, 2015 12:01 pm EDT - Details. BELLYLADY Chiffon Dangling Gold Coins Belly Dance Hip Scarf, Vogue Style BLACK. Amazon.com price at August 13, 2015 12:01 pm EDT - Details. Wevez Women’s Gypsy 25 Yard Solid Color Cotton Skirt (Copper). Capezio Women’s Daisy Ballet Shoe. Capezio...
thedancingshoe.com
2511778. thedancingshoes
Have you ever felt like this? October 18, 2013. October 17, 2013. Spectators at MotoGP Sepang 2013. October 17, 2013. I was driving from campus when I decided to just go home and ditching my french lesson at IFI today. I was feeling tired and burdened still with everything running wild in my mind. I grew up– things I denied to do the most in my life. But the pain will still be there, it is just easier to deal with. I now realized that talking to them make it easier to deal with whatever pains or sadness ...
thedancingshoes.wordpress.com
2511779. Dancewear and Dance Shoes Ballet Dancing Clothing UK
Your basket is empty. Discount Dancewear and Accessories. Find A Dance School. Search our UK dance schools directory. Price reductions and special offers on lots of high quality items. J9 Saxton, The Avenue, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS9 8FW.
thedancingshop.co.uk
2511780. The Dancing Shortbread
My foodie adventures and travel. Thursday, July 2, 2009. I love Paris in the springtime.you know the song! I have never actually experienced Paris in the spring, only in the winter, but I hope to see it at every time of year eventually. I spent about a week in France to top off my European christmassy, wintery adventure. That he shared his secret. We all had a laugh and the waiter gave us some pretty heavy after dinner drinks, which of course led to some more laughs. The waitstaff were lovely, and our wa...
thedancingshortbread.blogspot.com
2511781. Blog de thedancingshow2 - Sourire* - Skyrock.com
Mot de passe :. J'ai oublié mon mot de passe. Mise à jour :. Abonne-toi à mon blog! MAIN SQUARE FESTIVAL 2008. The Hoosiers - Cops and Robbers. Panic at the Disco - I write sins not tragedies. BB Brunes - Le Gang. The Kooks - Mr Maker. Mika - Happy Ending. You could think better with a hole in your head. Haven't you people ever heard of closing a godmamn door? C' qu'on veut c'est de l'audimat'. But oh no, it's alright. A little bit of heaven, with a little bit of hell. The sound is in the air. N'oublie p...
thedancingshow2.skyrock.com
2511782. The Dancing Sitter - Home
A unique childcare experience featuring dance instruction and creative exploration. My passion for dance and love for children and teaching inspired me to create a solution for families that saves time and money! Whether for serious practice or simply for play, by learning privately from a working professional, your child will gain personalized dance skills in a fun, safe environment. Proudly powered by Weebly.
thedancingsitter.com
2511783. The Dancing Sky
Dream High Until You Dancing With The Sky Source of SM*SH, Lyrics, and Amanda's Journal. Amanda Aulia. Call me Amanda. I am unique, epic, and enjoying everything wonderful in my life. View my complete profile. There was an error in this gadget. Run And Hide - Ratu Sweethella. Mulai Berjalan - Juicy Luicy. Aku Sayang Kamu - Cola Float. Aku Cinta Kamu - Two Triple O. Take Care - Copeland. I Heart You - SM*SH. Senyum Semangat - SM*SH. Aku Cinta Kau Dan Dia - SM*SH. There was an error in this gadget. Hari in...
thedancingsky.blogspot.com
2511784. TheDancingSky24's blog - The World of The~Dancing~Sky - Skyrock.com
The World of The Dancing Sky. O 0 O .V. O 0 o .E. O 0 o O o 0 o 0 O Ma Famille. O 0 o O o 0 o 0 .L. O o o 0 O 0 o .O. O 0 O o O 0 0 .V. O 0 o O 0 o .E. 0 O o 0 o Ma Passion. O 0 o O 0 o .A. O 0 O o O 0 0 .I. O o o 0 O 0 o .M. O 0 o O o 0 o 0 .E. O 0 o O o 0 o 0 O Ma Vie. O 0 o . 3. O 0 O . 3. 11/03/2007 at 8:47 AM. 13/08/2007 at 4:22 AM. Subscribe to my blog! Toutes histoires a une fin . Voici celle-ci:. La suite c' est par. Please enter the sequence of characters in the field below. Tu vois j' ai. Don't...
thedancingsky24.skyrock.com
2511785. Home
History - About Me. Welcome to The Dancing Snowflake. We provide personalized, hand-made pieces of art. Each cut-paper design is composed of a word, name, or figure cut into the shape of a snowflake. These unique "wordflakes" or "shapeflakes" are individually crafted, mounted on colored cardstock, and suitable for framing. Snowflake names are one-of-a-kind designs. An optional Bible passage may be embossed below the design if desired. Please visit our sample galleries under each menu item for Nameflakes.
thedancingsnowflake.com
2511786. About Tanya Marie Clark - The Dancing Soul
Life Is The Dancer and You Are The Dance. Eckhart Tolle. Learn About the MELT Method. Ways to MELT With Tanya. Sign Up for Workshops & Series. Yoga & Pilates. About Tanya Marie Clark. Tanya Marie Clark at Lincoln Center, NYC. Welcome to The Dancing Soul! Life is my earth school. I’ve always loved diving into new books, learning from others, and sharing with you! In 2009 I participated in an amazing educational workshop,. Functional Anatomy for Movement and Injuries. New Science of the Human Body. These p...
thedancingsoul.com
2511787. The Dancing Soul | Welcome To The Dancing Soul
Progoff Intensive Journal Workshops. GentleBirth Positive Birth Program. Manifesting True Success – 21-day Meditation Experience. 7 ways of ‘being’ in the NOW. The Artist’s Way. A Course in Miracles. Writing the sacred journey. The Way of the Inner Teacher. A Taste of Tantra workshops. Register Here For The Dancing Soul. Athlone Affordable Counselling Service. The product is already in the wishlist! Spiritual Guidance & Bereavement Counselling. The product is already in the wishlist! Rehabilitation progr...
thedancingsoul.ie
2511788. The Dancing Souls - Welcomes you in world of DANCE
Empower your Body, Relieve your Stress, Heighten your Spirit. A dance and fitness academy.
thedancingsouls.com
2511789. thedancingspartan | Adventure and Writing: Dance through life
Skip to main content. Skip to primary sidebar. Skip to secondary sidebar. Adventure and Writing: Dance through life. What I’m About. The Illume of the Silver Screen: Upcoming Films of 2014 & 2015. Nicholas Hault and Charlize Theron looking a little different than we’re used to…. Mad Max: Fury Road. Release: May 15, 2015. What can’t I say about this film? Tom Hardy revamping Mel Gibson’s role which made him a star thirty years ago. Release: September 26, 2014. Release: November 7, 2014. Trailer gives a be...
thedancingspartan.wordpress.com
2511790. Registrant WHOIS contact information verification
You have reached a domain that is pending ICANN verification. As of January 1, 2014 the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) will mandate that all ICANN accredited registrars begin verifying the Registrant WHOIS contact information for all new domain registrations and Registrant contact modifications. Why this domain has been suspended. Email address has not been verified. This is a new domain registration and the Registrant email address has not been verified. Wenn Sie Inhaber der...
thedancingspeaker.com
2511791. The Dancing Spirit Studio Blog Spot
Mid East Oriental Belly Dance The Dancing Spirit Studio 219 Nanaquaket RI Tiverton RI Adults, Teens , Creative Dance 3 -12 yrs http:/ www.thedancingspirit.com. Monday, January 26, 2015. Updated website - studio testimonials. Http:/ www.thedancingspirit.com/TESTIMONIALS.html. Links to this post. Subscribe to: Posts (Atom). Mid East Oriental Belly Dance Studio, World Dance. Belly Dance 4 Ballet dancers. Grass roots - Belly Dance Extravaganza. Mid East Oriental Belly Dance Arts Education Experience.
thedancingspirit-barbara.blogspot.com
2511792. Barbara, The Dancing Spirit Studio. Belly Dance Performance training.Tiverton RI Barbara, The Dancing Spirit Studio, Maverick Belly Dance Artist, Instructor
The Dancing Spirit Studio. Sept 14 - Dec 14. Basic Beginners - Tuesdays 6:30 - 8. Intermediate - Thursdays 6:30 - 8. Advanced Troupe - Wednesdays 6:30 - 8. EMAIL SIGN UP BY SEPT 11 - Thankyou. You can use 8 class card once a week for 8 weeks or twice a week for 4 weeks. Once the semester is up a new card is required. Cash, checks, Credit card on square accepted. Connect on FB,Pinterest, Instagram,Linkedin,Twitter, Stik,Thumbtack, Google. Text 401 338 9905 - Email Barb@thedancingspirit.com. Spirit Studio&...
thedancingspirit.com
2511793. The Dancing Spirit Studio,Tiverton RI Belly Dance
The Dancing Spirit Studio,Tiverton RI Belly Dance. Create your vision. Pick a song , push repeat button, dance your heart, tell your story, be a chalice. "To dance is to dream while you are awake". Http:/ www.facebook.com/Barbthedancingspirit. Immortaltechnique #September #Textname,email,Tues /Thurs 6:30-8PM $100/8 classes 4013389905 Https:/ vimeo.com/129302887. Ldquo;Dance how you feel”. Https:/ www.thumbtack.com/ri/tiverton/bellydance-lessons/belly-dance-pilates-yoga-s-e-asian-arts. Hand picked certain...
thedancingspirit.tumblr.com
2511794. The Dancing Spirit: Movement and Healing Practice | Emily Moore
The Dancing Spirit: Movement and Healing Practice. April 20, 2012. Entry From Outside of Rari, Chile on 3/9/2012:. I am so captivated by the Moon. My skin and spirit cannot help but soak in its rich beams. Songs rush out with pounding crashes on the banks of my body. I greet the potential of my moving body, time as music, space as the dancer. I love how I mark things when I dance with them. In split form, consciousness recognizes us together and. We swim and wind and weave together in my body. I understa...
thedancingspirit.wordpress.com
2511795. thedancingspiritdotcom | Just another WordPress.com site
Just another WordPress.com site. December 28, 2010. Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging! The Twenty Ten Theme. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Blog at WordPress.com. The Twenty Ten Theme. Follow “thedancingspiritdotcom”. Get every new post delivered to your Inbox. Build a website with WordPress.com. Add your thoughts here. (optional).
thedancingspiritdotcom.wordpress.com
2511796. thedancingspiritstudio.com
This site has been suspended.
thedancingspiritstudio.com
2511797. The Dancing Squirrel
thedancingsquirrel.com
2511798. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thedancingstars.com. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thedancingstars.com
2511799. Default Web Site Page
If you are the owner of this website, please contact your hosting provider: webmaster@thedancingstars.nl. It is possible you have reached this page because:. The IP address has changed. The IP address for this domain may have changed recently. Check your DNS settings to verify that the domain is set up correctly. It may take 8-24 hours for DNS changes to propagate. It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions. For clearing your dns cache.
thedancingstars.nl
2511800. Business profile for thedancingstars.org provided by Network Solutions
Phone: Your business phone number. Fax: Your business fax number. Email: Your business e-mail address. The type of business you are in. Your list of brands. Products and/or services you provide. Coupons and other discount information you offer. Any other information about your business. Your hours of operation. Methods of payment you accept. If this is your Web site, you can customize your business profile from your account at Network Solutions. To edit your business profile.
thedancingstars.org
2511801. Index of /
thedancingstore.co.uk
2511802. hey i'm D A N C I N G !
Friday, October 1, 2010. Tag table adalah salah satu tag yang memiliki atribut terbanyak. Dalam tag table juga terdapat 2 tag yang penting yaitu tag tr /tr untuk membuat baris dan tag td /td untuk membuat kolom. Tag table adalah tag penting dalam pendesainan sebuah tampilan situs. Jadi anda harus cukup menguasai tag ini. Buatlah file baru seperti biasa pada notepad :D. Title Atribut dari tag tabel /title. H1 font color=00FF00 Membuat Tabel /font /h1. Td bgcolor=00FFFF a /td. Td bgcolor=00FFCC b /td.
thedancingtarimenari.blogspot.com
2511803. The 'Dancing' Therapist | Finding your Bliss
The 'Dancing' Therapist. Yesterday, my internal sat nav took me on a walk along the Worcestershire Canals, simply beautiful connecting with nature, I saw a houseboat [.]. Yesterday, my internal sat nav took me on. During my treasure hunt, I found myself at a T junction… there was absolute clarity… I wasn’t finding the treasure I was looking [.]. June 25, 2013. Yesterday, my internal sat nav took me on. Website – thanks guys :. On June 25, 2013. June 23, 2013. The decision to use someone else’s sat nav to...
thedancingtherapist.com
2511804. The Dancing Thread
Unit Guidons, Club Logos, etc. Powered by InstantPage® from GoDaddy.com. Want one?
thedancingthread.com
2511805. The Dancing Tiger | Graphic Designer
I'm Phuong Mai Nguyen. I am a New Orleanian graphic designer and I have been doing a bit of freelancing since 2008. Handlettering and typography has been a huge part of me and it wasn't until recently that I have been developing my own style. Practice makes perfect right? If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Graphic Designer 2012 - Present. Majority of the responsibility includes developing logos and designing print ads. Freelancer 2008 - Present. La Belle Fleur Logo.
thedancingtiger.com
2511806. Dancecube
Dance with us today! Tuesday, March 29, 2011. Grade One Exam and rehearsals, March 2011. Elisa's Solo during exam rehearsal. Hairdo on before exam. Pre / Primary Exam, November 2010. The Pre-Ballet children, excited and looking forward to seeing Mrs Kennedy on the day of exam. Monday, July 19, 2010. Grade One (Port de bras). Exam Solo (Grade One). Thursday, March 25, 2010. Congratulations to the Grade Ones! Congratulations to the Grade One girls! Keep up the good work in Grade Two! Set dances are introdu...
thedancingtoes.blogspot.com